The alumni of the Department of Physics with a bachelor's degree can completed his postgraduate studies in the department or at other universities in many scientific fields, such as: electronics, communications, space science, astrophysics and medical physics and materials science, among others.
Those who wanted to work after earning a bachelor's degree, there are many areas:
1. Work in universities in the academic field (Teaching Assistant) or technical field (laboratory technician).
2. Teaching in public schools through the Ministry of Education.
3. Research Assistant in the research centers of King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST).
4. Work in national factories such as: iron, steel and petrochemicals factories.
5. Technical occupations in the military, such as: the Ministry of Defense and Aviation, and the army and the interior ministry.
6. Research centers and technical quality laboratories of the Ministry of Trade and Saudi Standard, Metrology and Quality Organization.
7. Assistant in radiation protection in hospitals after obtaining a specialized certificate from King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST).
8. Work in Saline Water Conversion Corporation and nuclear power plant and the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources and Saudi Geological Survey.